Due to current COVID social distancing restrictions our office remains closed for walk-in assistance. Please continue to use the post office, the drop box
on the front of our building or e-mail missieh@oswegony.org. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these unprecedented times.


Room to Move
We can't imagine why anyone would want to leave Oswego, but Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) holders can choose to be "portable." Housing Choice Vouchers come with portability rights that allow voucher holders to leave our jurisdiction and use their voucher anywhere in the U.S. or its territories where there is a housing authority with a Housing Choice Voucher Program.

If you are a current participant of the City of Oswego Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) program and wish to         move out ("port out") of the City’s jurisdiction with your voucher, you must be in good standing with the                     program. Please contact your Section 8 Housing Specialist for more details.

Wanting to port your HCV to the City of Oswego?  Call us at 315-343-3452.

Request for Tenancy Approval Form